The registration time and abstract submission for the National Seminar is extended until November 30, 2020
Perpanjangan waktu Registrasi dan Abstrak Submission sampai Tanggal 30 Nopember 2020)
In the direction of a new life order, poverty alleviation is a crucial topic to address, this is a momentum to bring together various critical views and thoughts from various fields of science related to strategies that can be done in reducing poverty.
Pemberitahuan: Perpanjangan waktu Registrasi dan Abstrak Submission sampai Tanggal 30 Nopember 2020
Call for Papers
- [IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must register first (click here). Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to this site (menu “Submission System” then “Login”). The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstracts. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
- Types of Paper : Research Article.
- Full paper should only be written in English. Length on A4 Paper, containing title, name of author(s), affiliation, e-mail correspondence. For Research article : Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, References.
- Abstract should be of 250 words maximum, containing title, name of author (s), Affiliation, e-mail address, body of abstract, and key words/phrases.
- By submitting an article for publication, an author is assumed to accept the terms of the Proceedings publication Licence hosting.
- All papers will be peer-reviewed
Abstract and Paper Submission
We invite you to submit the paper on the following topics:
- National and Regional Policies in Poverty Alleviation
- Poverty Reduction Policy in Bali.
- Poverty Reduction Policy Strategy Amid the Covid-19 Pandemic in Bali.
- Sectoral Integration in Poverty Alleviation in Bali.
- Exploring Local Potentials as Community Competitiveness Advantages.
Registration Fee and Payment
The deadline of registraion on 8 December 2020 and can be transferred to Rek. BNI: 0535023611
A.N. Lembaga Penelitian Universitas Warmadewa
- Presenter: IDR 250. 000
- General Participants: FREE
- Online Proceeding: IDR 1.500.000
- Cok Krisna (+6282 145 840 989)
- Ni Made Suindari (+6281 236 308 254)
In Collaboration With